We use cookies to show content based on your preferences. If you continue to browse you accept their use and installation. More information. >

FMF - Friends of Minerals Forum, discussion and message board
The place to share your mineralogical experiences

Spanish message board

Newest topics and users posts
27 Mar-19:47:08 Re: 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Pete Richards)
27 Mar-16:15:44 Re: 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Cfrench58)
27 Mar-15:18:59 Re: 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Alfredo)
27 Mar-14:39:29 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Cfrench58)
27 Mar-05:21:48 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Mim Museum)
27 Mar-05:03:26 Re: trying to find information on rose/pink quartz and tourmaline associations. (Ning)
27 Mar-02:39:50 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Tobi)
27 Mar-00:23:28 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
26 Mar-00:53:41 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
25 Mar-13:32:10 Re: collection of michael shaw (Michael Shaw)
25 Mar-00:25:58 The mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
23 Mar-13:35:22 Re: collection of firmo espinar (Firmo Espinar)
22 Mar-08:32:28 Re: collection of michael shaw (Michael Shaw)
22 Mar-04:20:41 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Mim Museum)
21 Mar-22:49:19 Re: green seam. Looks like it in a state of decay. (Ning)
21 Mar-22:47:40 Re: green seam. Looks like it in a state of decay. (Ning)
21 Mar-22:45:25 Re: green seam. Looks like it in a state of decay. (Ning)
21 Mar-15:34:23 Re: the mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
21 Mar-14:35:08 Re: jim’s mineral collection (Jim Wilkinson)
21 Mar-14:15:36 The 4th phoenix heritage mineral show (phms) hosted by mineralogical society of arizona (m (Chris Whitney-smith)
21 Mar-04:36:10 Re: the mizunaka collection (Tobi)
21 Mar-04:11:47 Re: jim’s mineral collection (James Catmur)
20 Mar-23:34:15 The mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
20 Mar-18:13:16 Re: jim’s mineral collection (Jim Wilkinson)
20 Mar-14:06:43 Re: dry gill mine, caldbeck fells, cumbria, uk (Forrestblyth)

For lists of newest topics and postings click here

RSS RSS

View unanswered posts

Why and how to register

Index Index
 FAQFAQ RegisterRegister  Log inLog in
 {Forgotten your password?}Forgotten your password?  

The time now is Mar 28, 2024 04:33

Search for a textSearch for a text   

A general guide for using the Forum with some rules and tips
The information provided within this Forum about localities is only given to allow reference to them. Any visit to any of the localities requires you to obtain full permission and relevant information prior to your visit. FMF is strictly against any illicit activities related to collecting minerals.
Collection of Fiebre Verde
  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
  Index -> Collection photos and Collector's page

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jordi Fabre
Overall coordinator of the Forum

Access to the FMF Gallery title=

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2015 00:58    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde - Chivor  

Fiebre Verde wrote:
...Last image is for my question - not sure whether these are white bladed albite or calcite crystals...

It looks to me as Albite
Reply to topic Reply with quote

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2015 02:32    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde  

I am leaning towards Albite too. Thanks Jordi.
Gérard

Matt_Zukowski
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2015 02:57    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde  

What a great thread. From this I learned about the likely sedimentary/hydrothermic (something mobilized that Be) genesis of Columbian emeralds, and saw many wonderful pictures. Thanks so much! I especially like the solution pitting/growth features on the termination in figure 0318b. Your photography is excellent.

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2015 06:21    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde  

Matt_Zukowski wrote:
What a great thread. From this I learned about the likely sedimentary/hydrothermic (something mobilized that Be) genesis of Columbian emeralds, and saw many wonderful pictures. Thanks so much! I especially like the solution pitting/growth features on the termination in figure 0318b. Your photography is excellent.

Appreciate your comments Matt!
The devil is in the details but I do like taking close-ups when I notice special features in a specimen ( Which is often the case :-) ).
E.g. growth features, dissolution markings, unusual crystal habits, unidentified minerals, inclusions, internal cracks and fissures within the beryl, uncommon terminations and last but not least, attractive hues, shades and tones (always difficult to render).
Incidentally, it also helps me to revisit some specimens I had almost forgotten about.
Thanks again.
Gérard

minsur

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2015 13:44    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde  

Thank you so much for your contribution! Hope there is much more to come, as the pics and your comments are extremely educative and of the highest interest to anybody collecting minerals from this part of the world.
Having myself a small collection of reference specimens from there, I can imagine how difficult it is to get this broad range of pieces from different mines and can only appreciate and admire your efforts. Fun for me to crosscheck with my own humble stuff...

Just a question regarding the Pics 9398, 9406, ..45 ..71, ..24..,94,..98
Would you consider this an atypical Chivor specimen?
Because to me it looks just screamingly Western Belt like, La Pita or Coscuez. Have to admit that I am not knowledgeable enough to distinguish between them, much less on a screen.
Or has the local dealer eventually messed something up? Personally I have made the experience, that most locals neither do care a lot about where there rocks come from, nor have the skills to make even an educated guess. There are just very, very few real and trustable "connoisseurs" of specimen material, or "gangas" . The big business with real "lechuga" (btw also green stuff...) to be made is with the cut stones and therefore the main interest of almost all dealers focuses there. Maybe this has changed a little over the years, but not to a great extent, I think.

Thanks again and keep going!

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2015 17:23    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde  

minsur wrote:
Thank you so much for your contribution! Hope there is much more to come, as the pics and your comments are extremely educative and of the highest interest to anybody collecting minerals from this part of the world.
Having myself a small collection of reference specimens from there, I can imagine how difficult it is to get this broad range of pieces from different mines and can only appreciate and admire your efforts. Fun for me to crosscheck with my own humble stuff...

Just a question regarding the Pics 9398, 9406, ..45 ..71, ..24..,94,..98
Would you consider this an atypical Chivor specimen?
Because to me it looks just screamingly Western Belt like, La Pita or Coscuez. Have to admit that I am not knowledgeable enough to distinguish between them, much less on a screen.
Or has the local dealer eventually messed something up? Personally I have made the experience, that most locals neither do care a lot about where there rocks come from, nor have the skills to make even an educated guess. There are just very, very few real and trustable "connoisseurs" of specimen material, or "gangas" . The big business with real "lechuga" (btw also green stuff...) to be made is with the cut stones and therefore the main interest of almost all dealers focuses there. Maybe this has changed a little over the years, but not to a great extent, I think.

Thanks again and keep going!

Really appreciate your comments! Thank you.

9398, 9406: Agree, this one can easily be confused with a Western Belt specimen. Moreover the secondary color here is clearly yellow but that’s not a differentiator as this can occur in both districts. I just trusted the dealer in this case.
71: Slight blue cast (not rendered correctly in the images…) + elongated crystals + creamy white semi-translucent calcite. These 3 criteria combined make this specimen from Chivor undoubtedly!
45, 24, 94, 98: Am lost as I can’t seem to locate those numbers… in which page? Thanks for reminding me – I definitely need to assign some kind of ID number for each specimen I post in the future (My February resolution!).

The local dealers work mainly with faceted stones (“mainly” being an understatement). So they have a much deeper knowledge (well, some of them…) on stones which have been enhanced (oil or resin) after cutting.
Having said that, there are a few dealers – unfortunately not enough – who come from the “other side” e.g. they have a strong background in geology and mineralogy and they are genuinely interested in matrix specimens. But to make a living they end up dealing mostly with faceted stones.
You are absolutely right, there are very, very few real and trustable "connoisseurs" of gangas out there.
And to make things even more confusing most of the part-time ganga dealers will rather prefer to tell you their specimens come from locality A, B or C than admitting they don’t know.
Takes time to understand who is who and filter the information accordingly.
Knowing who is who also helps to stay away from the growing fake specimens market.

Would be very nice if you could post some of your specimens too! Will make me feel less lonely :-)

More to come – I just need time.

Gérard

minsur

PostPosted: Feb 04, 2015 07:57    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde  

Fiebre Verde wrote:
...Would be very nice if you could post some of your specimens too! Will make me feel less lonely :-)...

My question was referring to just this single one specimen, pictured first under 9398, then changing to 9406 and ongoing, but not consecutive 94++ - numbers. Too lazy to copy the full numbers I replaced the 94 by to points... sorry for any inconvenince caused!
Mission completed sucessfuly, I think. I understand , it does not look to you like a typical Chivór specimen either and we are sharing exactly the same doubts. In such a case you are absolutely rigth to believe in your trustworthy dealer, I would do the same. They see and move so much more specimens, within a few weeks or even days, than we in our whole life, having therefore a broaderand deeper base of experience.
However, if the specimen had been sold to ME by an unknown or even a street dealer, I would label it my way...
However, what counts at the end is the specimen itself and it remains a very nice one!

Unfortunately I do not have a camera and much less the skills to take any reasonably good picures. You are doing a much better job than I ever could, so you will stay "lonely" for the time being
But do not worry too much, we will all be with you, smile...

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 04, 2015 15:21    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde - Chivor  

After all the laudatory comments I made about Chivor, I could not possibly post anything but a Chivor specimen.
The emerald crystals have definitely a slight blue cast although it is poorly reflected in the images.

But the most intriguing feature is the white mineral exhibiting an acicular habit (image 255_1457b).Is this aragonite of calcite ? I don't know how to distinguish acicular aragonite from acicular calcite...
Acicular habit for any mineral is rarely seen in the Colombian emerald belts.

Host rock is grey shale.

255_1345b.JPG
 Mineral: Beryl (variety emerald), Calcite, Aragonite
 Locality:
Chivor mining district, Municipio Chivor, Eastern Emerald Belt, Boyacá Department, Colombia
 Dimensions: 80x70x65mm, main xl=18mm
 Description:
 Viewed:  26991 Time(s)

255_1345b.JPG

255_1364b.JPG
 Locality:
Chivor mining district, Municipio Chivor, Eastern Emerald Belt, Boyacá Department, Colombia
 Description:
 Viewed:  26873 Time(s)

255_1364b.JPG

255_1440b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26933 Time(s)

255_1440b.JPG

255_1351b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26921 Time(s)

255_1351b.JPG

255_1358b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26941 Time(s)

255_1358b.JPG

255_1457b.JPG
 Locality:
 Dimensions: Detail FOV=8mm
 Description:
Acicular aragonite or calcite?
 Viewed:  26962 Time(s)

255_1457b.JPG

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 05, 2015 11:45    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde - Polveros  

A real "ganga" from the La Pita district.
Luckily that calcite vein was not emerald-free.
Secondary color is yellow.
Host rock is black shale.

84_1472b.JPG
 Mineral: Beryl (variety emerald), Calcite
 Locality:
La Pita mining district, Polveros Mine, Municipio Maripí, Western Emerald Belt, Boyacá Department, Colombia
 Dimensions: 115x75x115mm, xl=20mm
 Description:
 Viewed:  26830 Time(s)

84_1472b.JPG

84_1477b.JPG
 Locality:
La Pita mining district, Polveros Mine, Municipio Maripí, Western Emerald Belt, Boyacá Department, Colombia
 Description:
 Viewed:  26839 Time(s)

84_1477b.JPG

84_1520b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26812 Time(s)

84_1520b.JPG

84_1574b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
Not sure if these geometrical markings on the main face of the aggregate are contact deformities. Am interested to hear your opinion...
 Viewed:  26817 Time(s)

84_1574b.JPG

84_1529b.JPG
 Description:
Very unusual termination.
 Viewed:  26858 Time(s)

84_1529b.JPG

84_1601b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
A close-up of the termination.
On a second thought, it is likely a contact deformity followed by natural dissolution of the various faces.
 Viewed:  26847 Time(s)

84_1601b.JPG

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 07, 2015 11:28    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde - King size Chivor specimen (191)  

Not a very common size for an emerald specimen (Although still a bit small in Giazotto's size standards...).

The white crystals are granular aggregates of Albite (Variety Cleavelandite).
Albite is the result of albitization which a thermal process during which hydrothermal fluids convert partially or completely pre-existing plagioclase feldspar or alkali feldspar into nearly pure Albite..
Muscovite + Sodium + Quartz -> Albite
Emeralds have a strong blue cast.
Host rock is black shale coated with large patches or iron oxide.

IMG_1610b.JPG
 Mineral: Beryl (variety emerald), Albite (variety cleavelandite)
 Locality:
 Dimensions: 190x35x115mm, longest xl=32mm
 Description:
 Viewed:  26690 Time(s)

IMG_1610b.JPG

IMG_1617b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26717 Time(s)

IMG_1617b.JPG

IMG_1650b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26701 Time(s)

IMG_1650b.JPG

IMG_1627b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26669 Time(s)

IMG_1627b.JPG

IMG_1642b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26719 Time(s)

IMG_1642b.JPG

IMG_1683b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26703 Time(s)

IMG_1683b.JPG

IMG_1693b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26747 Time(s)

IMG_1693b.JPG

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 08, 2015 14:43    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde - La Pita (#531)  

Another mammoth specimen, from La Pita this time.
Unlike the one of the previous post (Chivor, #191) this ganga is purely crystalline (well, almost as the black shale host rock is only visible in the bottom part of the piece, not featured in this post).

This is a truly amazing combination of white, grey and dark grey calcite crystals plus 1/2 dozen of colorless fluorite cubes. Fluorite is rarely found in the emerald districts except in Peñas Blancas but not in association with emeralds.

I have seen many Colombian gangas since I started collecting and this one falls in a special category (Sorry for being carried away by this specimen but I can't help it!).

IMG_1695b.JPG
 Mineral: Beryl (variety emerald), Calcite, Fluorite
 Locality:
La Pita mining district, Municipio Maripí, Western Emerald Belt, Boyacá Department, Colombia
 Dimensions: 170x120x95mm, aggregate=50x22mm
 Description:
 Viewed:  26677 Time(s)

IMG_1695b.JPG

IMG_1724b.JPG
 Locality:
La Pita mining district, Municipio Maripí, Western Emerald Belt, Boyacá Department, Colombia
 Description:
 Viewed:  26667 Time(s)

IMG_1724b.JPG

IMG_1733b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26655 Time(s)

IMG_1733b.JPG

IMG_1882b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26671 Time(s)

IMG_1882b.JPG

IMG_1905b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26700 Time(s)

IMG_1905b.JPG

IMG_1789b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26628 Time(s)

IMG_1789b.JPG

IMG_1809b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26651 Time(s)

IMG_1809b.JPG

IMG_2023b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26636 Time(s)

IMG_2023b.JPG

IMG_2039b.JPG
 Locality:
 Dimensions: xl=15mm
 Description:
 Viewed:  26634 Time(s)

IMG_2039b.JPG

IMG_1973b.JPG
 Locality:
 Dimensions: Fluorite largest side=17mm
 Description:
 Viewed:  26617 Time(s)

IMG_1973b.JPG

IMG_1864b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26599 Time(s)

IMG_1864b.JPG

IMG_2018b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26570 Time(s)

IMG_2018b.JPG

IMG_1936b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
Reflections on the white calcite
 Viewed:  26603 Time(s)

IMG_1936b.JPG

IMG_1940b.JPG
 Locality:
 Dimensions: Detail
 Description:
More reflections!
 Viewed:  26648 Time(s)

IMG_1940b.JPG

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 10, 2015 16:49    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde - Chivor (#74)  

Nice association of Calcite, Albite and Pyrite from Chivor.
Host rock is a grey almost marble looking shale.

IMG_2208nb.JPG
 Mineral: Beryl (variety emerald), Calcite, Albite (var. Cleavelandite), Pyrite
 Locality:
 Dimensions: 65x49x67mm, xl=20mm
 Description:
 Viewed:  26492 Time(s)

IMG_2208nb.JPG

IMG_2198nb.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26504 Time(s)

IMG_2198nb.JPG

IMG_2222nb.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26487 Time(s)

IMG_2222nb.JPG

IMG_2201nb.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26538 Time(s)

IMG_2201nb.JPG

yowanni

PostPosted: Feb 11, 2015 07:33    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde  

Incredible sizes for an emerald!!
With fluorite, calcite....awesome!

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 11, 2015 08:45    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde  

yowanni wrote:
Incredible sizes for an emerald!!
With fluorite, calcite....awesome!

Thanks Yowanni!
Yes that's a special specimen - you don't see those around much these days.
The emerald aggregate has nothing particular - aggregates and clusters of this quality are relatively common in La Pita and Coscuez.
What is less common is the quality and the variety - also the size to some extent - of the associated calcite & fluorite crystals.
If by miracle these large specimens make it out of the mine undamaged, they would be badly trimmed before reaching the market. Sad but true.
Gérard

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 13, 2015 16:58    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde - La Pita (#330)  

This looks more like an Afghan specimen - most of the emerald crystals are well embedded inside a white-grey marble looking calcite matrix giving the impression that the surface of the matrix is just changing color.
I have only seen 2 specimens similar to this (from the same find).
Wish I had more information on this find.
A few (small) patches of a black shale host rock can also be seen.

IMG_2244b.JPG
 Locality:
 Dimensions: 7cm across
 Description:
 Viewed:  26137 Time(s)

IMG_2244b.JPG

IMG_2255b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26154 Time(s)

IMG_2255b.JPG

IMG_2261b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26154 Time(s)

IMG_2261b.JPG

IMG_2267b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26174 Time(s)

IMG_2267b.JPG

IMG_2276b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26142 Time(s)

IMG_2276b.JPG

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 14, 2015 09:11    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde - La Pita (#532)  

Another specimen from the prolific mining district of La Pita.

IMG_2391nb.JPG
 Locality:
 Dimensions: 83x27x62mm, xl=9mm
 Description:
 Viewed:  26066 Time(s)

IMG_2391nb.JPG

IMG_2400nb.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26022 Time(s)

IMG_2400nb.JPG

IMG_2419nb.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
A second emerald can be seen in the background, partly hidden by the main crystal. Same quality but much smaller.
 Viewed:  26057 Time(s)

IMG_2419nb.JPG

IMG_2450nb.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26019 Time(s)

IMG_2450nb.JPG

IMG_2428nb.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26064 Time(s)

IMG_2428nb.JPG

IMG_2438nb.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26040 Time(s)

IMG_2438nb.JPG

IMG_2433nb.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  26060 Time(s)

IMG_2433nb.JPG

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2015 08:54    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde - Polveros (#103)  

This find is from the early days of La Pita where the beryl crystals are often found embedded in the calcite.

IMG_2621b.JPG
 Locality:
 Dimensions: 90x60x65mm, xl=16mm
 Description:
 Viewed:  25977 Time(s)

IMG_2621b.JPG

IMG_2633b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25977 Time(s)

IMG_2633b.JPG

IMG_2652b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25949 Time(s)

IMG_2652b.JPG

IMG_2719b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25982 Time(s)

IMG_2719b.JPG

IMG_2640b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25979 Time(s)

IMG_2640b.JPG

IMG_2737b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25970 Time(s)

IMG_2737b.JPG

IMG_2732b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25990 Time(s)

IMG_2732b.JPG

GneissWare

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2015 11:47    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde  

Fiebre, Very nice emeralds!

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2015 11:52    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde  

Thanks Bob!
Gérard

Fiebre Verde

PostPosted: Feb 15, 2015 13:20    Post subject: Re: Collection of Fiebre Verde - Chivor with acicular aragonite (#131)  

Although one of the known accompanying minerals of emeralds, aragonite is not commonly found.
I have seen less than a handful specimens featuring acicular aragonite - all from the Chivor district.
Matrix is a mix of calcite and grey shale.

IMG_2547b.JPG
 Locality:
 Dimensions: 75x55x65mm, main xl~1cm
 Description:
 Viewed:  25930 Time(s)

IMG_2547b.JPG

IMG_2552b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25911 Time(s)

IMG_2552b.JPG

IMG_2556b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25879 Time(s)

IMG_2556b.JPG

IMG_2576b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25912 Time(s)

IMG_2576b.JPG

IMG_2600b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25905 Time(s)

IMG_2600b.JPG

IMG_2609b.JPG
 Locality:
 Description:
 Viewed:  25898 Time(s)

IMG_2609b.JPG

Index -> Collection photos and Collector's page   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 7 of 38
  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next  

Jump to: