We use cookies to show content based on your preferences. If you continue to browse you accept their use and installation. More information. >

FMF - Friends of Minerals Forum, discussion and message board
The place to share your mineralogical experiences

Spanish message board

Newest topics and users posts
24 Apr-05:09:17 Re: need help with identification of minerals in an old video (James Catmur)
24 Apr-04:24:30 Re: collection of tobi (Carles Millan)
23 Apr-17:44:56 Re: in memoriam - george robinson, a man of science, passed away (Peter Megaw)
23 Apr-09:12:26 Re: collection of michael shaw (Michael Shaw)
23 Apr-08:42:40 Need help with identification of minerals in an old video (Hababkhan)
23 Apr-08:12:31 Re: collection of michael shaw (Tobi)
23 Apr-07:31:29 Re: collection of michael shaw (Michael Shaw)
23 Apr-03:24:05 The mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
22 Apr-07:43:53 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Mim Museum)
22 Apr-07:37:41 Re: collection of tobi (Tobi)
22 Apr-06:59:29 Re: in memoriam - george robinson, a man of science, passed away (James Catmur)
22 Apr-04:49:40 Re: in memoriam - george robinson, a man of science, passed away (Carles Millan)
22 Apr-04:27:08 In memoriam - george robinson, a man of science, passed away (Jordi Fabre)
21 Apr-19:05:50 The mizunaka collection - fluorite (Am Mizunaka)
21 Apr-10:18:36 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
21 Apr-10:02:41 Re: collection of tobi (Tobi)
21 Apr-07:41:53 Re: collection of tobi (Tobi)
21 Apr-01:06:08 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
19 Apr-14:43:38 Re: tsumeb unknown (Cfrench58)
19 Apr-13:49:53 Re: tsumeb unknown (Jordi Fabre)
19 Apr-13:49:47 Re: tsumeb unknown (Roger Warin)
19 Apr-11:39:35 Tsumeb unknown (Cfrench58)
18 Apr-22:18:36 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
18 Apr-22:09:29 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Volkmar Stingl)
18 Apr-14:47:23 Re: collection from dany mabillard (Dany Mabillard)

For lists of newest topics and postings click here

RSS RSS

View unanswered posts

Why and how to register

Index Index
 FAQFAQ RegisterRegister  Log inLog in
 {Forgotten your password?}Forgotten your password?  

The time now is Apr 25, 2024 09:27

Search for a textSearch for a text   

A general guide for using the Forum with some rules and tips
The information provided within this Forum about localities is only given to allow reference to them. Any visit to any of the localities requires you to obtain full permission and relevant information prior to your visit. FMF is strictly against any illicit activities related to collecting minerals.
Tucson Show 2012
  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Index -> News about Shows

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jesse Fisher

Access to the FMF Gallery title=

PostPosted: Jan 27, 2012 23:19    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

I can not comment on Jordi's secret new find, but it is obvious that the management at the InnSuites/City Center hotel have been watering the lawn in excess to the point that they have created the Tucson equivalent of the La Brea Tar Pits, trapping some of the migrating dinos in a quicksand-like turf. How will future paleontologists explain this one?

IMG_0198r.jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  39382 Time(s)

IMG_0198r.jpg

Reply to topic Reply with quote

GneissWare

PostPosted: Jan 27, 2012 23:47    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

There are a few other new things this year at the InnSuites...

Dehne McLaughlin has been busy in the Malbunka Copper Mine, the source of the Azurite suns. New this year are round Azurite nodules, reminiscent of those from La Sal, Utah, but in a stark whitish kaolinite matrix. He also found a small zone of bright Atacamite.

These are the pieces I added to my collection.

IMG_3340.jpg
 Description:
Azurite
Malbunka Copper Mine, Areyonga, Gardiner Range, MacDonnell Shire, Northern Territory, Australia
97 x 50 x 48 mm overall
The Azurite balls are 26 mm and 20 mm across.
 Viewed:  39276 Time(s)

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg
 Description:
Azurite
Malbunka Copper Mine, Areyonga, Gardiner Range, MacDonnell Shire, Northern Territory, Australia
77 x 60 x 48 mm overall
The largest Azurite is 25 mm across
 Viewed:  39250 Time(s)

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg
 Description:
Atacamite
120 x 70 x 29 mm overall
microcrystals of Atacamite
 Viewed:  39260 Time(s)

IMG_3402.jpg

Jean Sendero

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2012 00:11    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Here we go, where to find Mexican minerals at the Hotel Tucson City Center (Inn Suites) and elsewhere on January 27-28, 2012. Firstly, in the category of the what’s new area, new finds are relatively limited based on what I have seen.

Luis Miguel Burillo Minerales has some interesting new light bluish green hemimorphite crystal groups sitting on a limonitic matrix from the San Antonio Mine at Sta Eulalia. These are coming in sizes from thumbnail to large miniature, or almost small cabinet.

An unexpected place to find Mexican minerals is in the UK Mining Venture room. The room contained, spread amongst the Rogerley fluorite specimens, several large cabinet calcite specimens from the Hercules Mine, Coahuila. We do not see these very often and at least 4 were still there when I visited the room. Also of interest are some large botryoidal grayish yellow smithsonite specimens from the Buena Tierra Mine Sta Eulalia. These came out a little before Christmas. Other minerals from Sta Eulalia were also seen such as the “cactus quartz”.

Dennis Beals has a diversity of specimens from a diversity of Mexican localities, in all sizes. Of note, welcoming you as you walk in his room is a stunning plate (app 45 cm across) of quartz crystals sprinkled with dark sphalerite crystals and clear fluorite from the Los Remedios Mine Taxco. Interesting sphalerite crystal habits can be observed on it. A nice stalactite is popping up.

Fender Minerals has a wide variety of Mapimi specimens and mineral species. Of note is a shelf with light yellow to beige mimetite and Baryte on arsendescloizite. These range in sizes from thumbnail to large miniature. Also with John are a few small specimens hosting some micro lotharmeyerite associated with adamite (Mn).

Benny Fenn has some very nice smithsonite from Choix, one in particular is bright cadmium yellow. Several large specimens of platy calcite with goethite coating inclusions are for sale as well.

Azurite, malachite and brochantite specimens from Milpillas of good quality and quantities can be seen at Rocko Minerals. Sizes ranged from miniatures to good cabinet size. Valenzuela Minerals has mainly the azurite.

At the TEP, way out to the east past the airport, Ruben Avila had a large selection, all in flats of creedite from Rodeo, pyrite from Concepcion del Oro, wulfenite from Mapimi, and much much more if you have the patience to dig into piles and piles of flats.

At the Market Place, on Oracle, when I stopped on Friday, the Holguin had not yet set-up so I cannot say if anything new can be found with them.

Hopefully, I caught everything that was available but one never knows, surprises can be awaiting later on.

IMG_0222.JPG
 Description:
Hemimorphite with Calcite
San Antonio Mine Sta Eulalia Chihuahua Mexico
App 7 cm tall
from Luis Miguel Fernandez Burillo
 Viewed:  38911 Time(s)

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG
 Description:
Hemimorphite with calcite
San Antonio Mine Sta Eulalia Chihuahua Mexico
Miniatures
from Luis Miguel Fernandez Burillo
 Viewed:  38999 Time(s)

IMG_0223.JPG

Hercules 1.jpg
 Description:
Calcite
Hercules Mine, Mpio Sierra Mojada, Coahuila, Mexico
app 20 cm across
in UK Mining Ventures room
 Viewed:  38971 Time(s)

Hercules 1.jpg

Hercules2.jpg
 Description:
Calcite
Hercules Mine, Mpio Sierra Mojada, Coahuila, Mexico
15 cm across
In UK Mining Ventures Room
 Viewed:  38979 Time(s)

Hercules2.jpg

smithsonite1.jpg
 Description:
Smithsonite
Buena Tierra Mine Sta Eulalia Chihuahua Mexico
largest smithsonite app 12 cm across
In UK Venture Mining room
 Viewed:  38944 Time(s)

smithsonite1.jpg

IMG_0203.JPG
 Description:
Sphalerite on quartz with fluorite
Los Remedios Mine, Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
app 45 cm across
in Xtal - Dennis Beals Minerals room
 Viewed:  39013 Time(s)

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG
 Description:
The plate with happy Dennis
 Viewed:  38971 Time(s)

IMG_0207.JPG

Mapimi 1.jpg
 Description:
Mimetite with Baryte on arsendescloizite
Mina Ojuela, Mapimi, Durango, Mexico
a shelf 1 meter across
in Fender Minerals booth.
 Viewed:  39056 Time(s)

Mapimi 1.jpg

benny.jpg
 Description:
Smithsonite and more
Benny Fenn Booth
misc
Benny Fenn Booth
 Viewed:  39010 Time(s)

benny.jpg

rocko.jpg
 Description:
Brochantite
Mina Milpillas, Sonora, Mexico
Flat
in Rocko Minerals Room
 Viewed:  38985 Time(s)

rocko.jpg

rocko2.jpg
 Description:
Azurite
Thumbnails
in Rocko Minerals Room
 Viewed:  38980 Time(s)

rocko2.jpg

IMG_0229.JPG
 Description:
Mimetite with Baryte on arsendescloizite
app 8 cm
in Fender Minerals booth.
 Viewed:  38975 Time(s)

IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG
 Description:
Azurite
Cabinet
in Rocko Minerals room
 Viewed:  38966 Time(s)

IMG_0190.JPG

Joan Kureczka

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2012 10:36    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Jean -- thanks much for the mention. One correction though -- our UK fluorite mine is the Rogerley, not "Waverly," as you have it here.

Jean Sendero

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2012 10:39    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Yep, I tried to correct it this morning but I do not have the rights. The wine was good last night when I wrote this up. I have another correction to make. One flat of azurite should read miniatures and not thumbnails.

Jordi Fabre
Overall coordinator of the Forum

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2012 10:49    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Jean Sendero wrote:

Yep, I tried to correct it this morning but I do not have the rights. The wine was good last night when I wrote this up. I have another correction to make. One flat of azurite should read miniatures and not thumbnails.

Fixed

Joseph DOliveira

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2012 12:24    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Jordi,
Thank you for the show reports, I am sitting here in snowy, Northern Ontario, Canada, waiting for my Sunday flight to Tucson next week. Unfortunately I have another week of anticipation to deal with.

Jordi Fabre

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2012 20:45    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

My pleasure Joseph, but as you saw the most complete posts were done by other FMFers what is really best.

I encourage every FMFers in Tucson to write some lines. All avantages: a more complete overview and less work for me! ;-)

Matt_Zukowski
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2012 22:11    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Hello everyone. I have been here since the 24th, but for the first week or so have been/will be renting a house in the desert, on the other side of the mountains from Tucson, so I can get more of the desert stargazing experience that you just can't get in Alaska. Unfortunately this also means that i have no cell phone service and satellite internet that is so painfully slow that I haven't posted before and won't post any pictures till I get over into the Tucson Bowl.

My impressions are similar to other people: not much new, the Inn Suites got going quite early (I had things to look at on the 24th), and it took a little longer for the other mineral shows (Quality Inn, River Park Inn) to get going. The newest interesting mineral combination I have seen are the sulfides (mostly chalcopyrite) on siderites from Inner Mongolia that a number of the Chinese dealers have. I saw one interesting tetrahedrite with chalcopyrite on siderite from that same locality. On this piece, the chalcopyrite seemed to have nucleated on the etched areas on the tetrahedrite, but other areas of the tetrahedrite retain luster. But for the satellite internet, I'd post pictures now - I will later. There seems to be more Rubtsovskiy cuprite and pseudos of copper after cuprite than last year, and the prices remain high for this material. At some point this material has to run out based upon everything I have read or heard about this locality, so for those who really want this material, perhaps the prices aren't too high. I have seen more Uchucchacua rhodochrosites this year than last, almost all have a scalenohedral habit, but a couple have a rhombic habit. Unfortunately and as usual, too many of the faces of minerals in the Chinese and Indian dealers at the Quality Inn, when touched or smelled, have oil or silicon on them. I wish they would get the message that we do not want these enhancements and will pay less for (or not buy) specimens with these treatments. I make it a point to tell these dealers that i do not appreciate these treatments and encourage others to do so as well.

The Inn Suites bristles with many nice things, too may to list. Most dealers seem to be in the same place as last year except: a) Charlie Zp Guo (Stone Age Gifts), a newer Chinese dealer with good inventory moved over from the "fossil hotel" (I think it was the Ramanda) to the Inn Suites; b) Rob Lavinsky has a clearance room; and c) Rocko Minerals, an upstate NY dealer that seems new to me but perhaps i have missed in the past, has a bunch a milpillas azurites and upstate NY specimens that seemed good to me.

There will be a couple of dealers new to the Westward Look including Sunnywood and Danny Trinchillo (Fine Minerals International), so it seems like the Westward Look show will be bigger than ever.

That's it for now. I hope this message finds everyone well.

Jordi Fabre

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2012 22:43    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Matt_Zukowski wrote:

The newest interesting mineral combination I have seen are the sulfides (mostly chalcopyrite) on siderites from Inner Mongolia that a number of the Chinese dealers have. I saw one interesting tetrahedrite with chalcopyrite on siderite from that same locality. On this piece, the chalcopyrite seemed to have nucleated on the etched areas on the tetrahedrite, but other areas of the tetrahedrite retain luster.

The new Chalcopyrites are not from Inner Mongolia but from some unknown (yet) locality that MAYBE, just MAYBE, could be located in the province of Sichuan. And yes, some specimens shows also great Tetrahedrites with epitactic Chalcopyrite.

Matt_Zukowski
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2012 23:36    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Thanks for elaborating Jordi.

I want to further say that i have not seen once piece with undamaged chalcopyrite. I have told the dealers I have seen that I would prefer less damage. The more that we as a group of collectors tell the dealers what we want, the more that the message will get from the dealers through the distributors to the miners that we want damage-free specimens. Now of course I understand that damage-free specimens are uncommon and hard to produce (Jesse always sets me straight on this issue ), but it is possible that people in other cultures/markets may not know how much we value damage-free/untreated specimens and so I believe it would be good that we keep on telling the dealers of our desires. Hope I am not too preachy on this subject, but I want to make sure the dealers all get the information back to the miners, if they have not already.

Matt_Zukowski
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan 30, 2012 00:51    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

I really don't want t leave anyone out so another new dealer that I saw at the Inn Suites is Spirifer Minerals & Miner's Lunchbox (Scott Werchky). You can see nice vanadinites, Bulgarian minerals, and golds (Round Mountain and other) in this room. I was happy to meet here Tom and Asia who seem like great people, and I know Scott is one of those quiet and competent people you should always listen to.

Jean Sendero

PostPosted: Jan 30, 2012 08:10    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

A small add-on to Saturday evening report.

On Sunday I took the time to do a full tour at the Inn Suites and found more of the nice bluish green hemimorphite from Sta Eulalia in miniature size in Wrights Rock Shop room.

Jesse Fisher

PostPosted: Jan 30, 2012 09:49    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

To elaborate on what Jordi mentioned concerning specimen damage, almost nothing that we recover from the Rogerley is "perfect." This is because most of the pocket zone has undergone varying degrees of collapse and brecciation. No mater how carefully we extract the specimens, they have already suffered at the hands of nature. While I am sure that much damage is done to many specimens reaching the market by carelessness in recovery and subsequent handling, I think this human concept of "perfection" is something quite rarely found in any mineral deposit. The fact that we as collectors are becoming ever more obsessed with this idea that specimens must be prefect is driving both the rapid escalation in price of perfect and near perfect specimens, as well as the rapidly expanding business of specimen enhancement.

On the subject of Inner Mongolia, here is a photo of a fluorite specimen (with arsenopyrite) labeled as coming from the Chi Feng mine. I saw similar specimens in Munich with four-figure prices, but obtained this one at the InnSuites show for much less.

Cheers,
Jesse

IMG_0190r.jpg
 Description:
fluorite with arsenopyrite
Chi Feng Mine, Inner Mongolia
7 cm across
 Viewed:  38294 Time(s)

IMG_0190r.jpg

Jean Sendero

PostPosted: Jan 30, 2012 20:54    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

One more thing, not a new "discovery" but you simply do not see those often on the market.

Dennis Beals showed me a small lot of 5 large miniatures (to 7 cm) azurite specimens from Mina Los Olivos in Chihuahua. The crystals aggregates have a superb blue coloration. They are surely different than the ones from Milpillas and not as spectacular, but we do not see specimens from this locality very often on the market. For the Mexican mineral aficionado, these are pretty and affordable.

Good Mexican minerals hunting.

Getting ready for the Westward Look starting on Friday. I came across Evan Jones on saturday and he showed me a few photos of two new specimens....OMG...smokers from Milpillas.

Cheers

az olivos 2.jpg
 Description:
Azurite
Los Olivos Mine, near Parral, Chihuahua
app 6 cm across, 2 cm thick
 Viewed:  38029 Time(s)

az olivos 2.jpg

az olivos 3.jpg
 Description:
Azurite
Los Olivos Mine, near Parral, Chihuahua
app 6 cm across, 3 cm thick
 Viewed:  37995 Time(s)

az olivos 3.jpg

Philip Simmons

PostPosted: Jan 30, 2012 22:15    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Jesse,

I completely agree with you on the topic of perfection. I have field collected thousands of specimens as well, and I have very, very rarely discovered the "perfect" specimen. In fact, the vast majority have a ding here or a small fracture there which, I think, comes with the territory of collecting minerals. In my opinion, imperfections don't necessarily make the minerals less desirable, they just lead us to the conclusion that "perfect" minerals are very uncommon in their natural environment.

Philip

Jean Sendero

PostPosted: Jan 31, 2012 22:19    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

More from the Hotel Tucson City Center,

Earlier in the show a little angel told me to wait until Fabre Minerals opens and Jordi will have something new from Mexico that could be of interest. So, during my lunch break today, I left the office and drove down to the show to see Jordi room’s.

What’s new……, more than 20 specimens of mottramite from level 35 of Mina Ojuela,Mapimi Durango. These guys developed forming nice botryoidal or globular texture with the globules reaching 2 cm. Also, some developed as stalactites. The specimens are ranging from large miniature to super large cabinet.

To my knowledge, and the one from MinDat or the Min Rec Ojuela issue, mottramite is a new specie for Mina Ojuela.

Rumor is that the discovery occurred late in 2011 and early 2012 with only a single but large pocket. I have not seen other dealers with such material but the rumor is that a few other pieces escaped Jordi.

Also in Jordi’s room are some aurichalcite specimens on a light lime green austinite base. This is an uncommon association that makes for some pretty nice little specimens.

The close-off this late opener, he had a large cabinet specimen, that when under the sun required sunglasses to be look at. The crystals were so lustrous, sharp and un-damaged. A real smoker. A beautiful plate. I think that Jordi showed it to me simply to make me drool a little.

Cheers

IMG_0251.JPG
 Description:
Mottramite
Level 35, Ojuela Mine, Mapimi, Durango, Mexico
7.5 cm high
This piece has left Jordi's room......
 Viewed:  37630 Time(s)

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG
 Description:
Mottramite
Top left specimen is 15 cm across
In Fabre Minerals room
 Viewed:  37584 Time(s)

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG
 Description:
Mottramite
Cabinet to large miniature
In Fabre Minerals room
 Viewed:  37598 Time(s)

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0257web.jpg
 Description:
Aurichalcite, bottom with austinite
Small cabinet
In Fabre Minerals room
 Viewed:  37578 Time(s)

IMG_0257web.jpg

Jordi Fabre

PostPosted: Jan 31, 2012 23:38    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Jordi Fabre wrote:

...Luckily, another important find was mined recently, a species not reported before in one of the most important mines in the world, and the quality of that species is quite good. Please let me keep silent about this find until Tuesday-Wednesday, I promise to give all details then.

As agreed, the promised info about an important find in Mina Ojuela: a huge pocket with about 150 specimens, many of them very large, of botryoidal, like cauliflower, Mottramite.

Although Descloizite and Arsendescloizite are well know from Ojuela Mine, as far as I know not the Mottramite. The specimens were analyzed by Marcus Origlieri and I already added this species to the Mindat's Ojuela Mine list.

The specimens were found in the South of Ojuela Mine, in the level 35 and in the area named "America Poniente", and they are quite impressive by the size and richness of the larger specimens.

Tucson 2012 - Mottramite - Ojuela Mine_Mapimi_Durango_Mexico.jpg
 Description:
Mottramite
Ojuela Mine, Mapimí, Municipio de Mapimí, Durango, Mexico

One of the new Mottramite from Ojuela Mine
 Viewed:  37591 Time(s)

Tucson 2012 - Mottramite - Ojuela Mine_Mapimi_Durango_Mexico.jpg

Jordi Fabre

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 08:31    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Due a total absence of time I'm not very active this time publishing posts. I beg to all FMFers to help me a little bit and publish here their thoughts and feelings about this Tucson Show edition. Thank you!

Anyway, super-Gail already started her posts -> https://www.mineral-forum.com/message-board/viewtopic.php?p=21677#21677 , so the fun's level will increase a lot from now! ;-)

Tucson 2012 - Beatiful atmosphere.jpg
 Description:
Palm tree incandescent ;-)
 Viewed:  36829 Time(s)

Tucson 2012 - Beatiful atmosphere.jpg

Tucson 2012 - The Show in the night.jpg
 Description:
Still in the deep night Tucson Show is operating
 Viewed:  36842 Time(s)

Tucson 2012 - The Show in the night.jpg

Tucson 2012 - Friends.jpg
 Description:
And as I commented frequently, one of the main things of this Show is the social life. Here you have Jordi Deusedes, John S. White and Jürgen Tron celebrating to be in the world's craziest Show!
 Viewed:  36827 Time(s)

Tucson 2012 - Friends.jpg

Jesse Fisher

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 09:21    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2012  

Very few good English minerals to be found here at the show so far, but here are photos of some that I have seen around.

IMG_0203r.jpg
 Description:
Fluorite
Boltsburn Mine, Rookhope, Co. Durham
about 6 cm on edge
incredible daylight fluorescence
 Viewed:  36821 Time(s)

IMG_0203r.jpg

IMG_0225r.jpg
 Description:
Witherite
Fallowfields Mine, near Hexham, Northumberland
about 10 cm across
one of the best witherites I've seen from any location
 Viewed:  36775 Time(s)

IMG_0225r.jpg

IMG_0226r.jpg
 Description:
Matlockite
Bage Mine, Bolehill, Derbyshire
about 5 cm across
a rare thing, indeed!
 Viewed:  36854 Time(s)

IMG_0226r.jpg

IMG_0233r.jpg
 Description:
Fluorite
White's Level, Middlehope, Weardale
about 25 cm tall
Specimen was labeled as Heights Mine, as most unknown green fluorites from the region are, but I believe it is actually from the White's Level find circa 1818. In very good condition considering its age.
 Viewed:  36791 Time(s)

IMG_0233r.jpg

Index -> News about Shows   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 2 of 6
  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  

Jump to: