We use cookies to show content based on your preferences. If you continue to browse you accept their use and installation. More information. >

FMF - Friends of Minerals Forum, discussion and message board
The place to share your mineralogical experiences

Spanish message board

Newest topics and users posts
28 Mar-09:37:50 Re: 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Cfrench58)
27 Mar-19:47:08 Re: 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Pete Richards)
27 Mar-16:15:44 Re: 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Cfrench58)
27 Mar-15:18:59 Re: 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Alfredo)
27 Mar-14:39:29 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Cfrench58)
27 Mar-05:21:48 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Mim Museum)
27 Mar-05:03:26 Re: trying to find information on rose/pink quartz and tourmaline associations. (Ning)
27 Mar-02:39:50 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Tobi)
27 Mar-00:23:28 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
26 Mar-00:53:41 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
25 Mar-13:32:10 Re: collection of michael shaw (Michael Shaw)
25 Mar-00:25:58 The mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
23 Mar-13:35:22 Re: collection of firmo espinar (Firmo Espinar)
22 Mar-08:32:28 Re: collection of michael shaw (Michael Shaw)
22 Mar-04:20:41 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Mim Museum)
21 Mar-22:49:19 Re: green seam. Looks like it in a state of decay. (Ning)
21 Mar-22:47:40 Re: green seam. Looks like it in a state of decay. (Ning)
21 Mar-22:45:25 Re: green seam. Looks like it in a state of decay. (Ning)
21 Mar-15:34:23 Re: the mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
21 Mar-14:35:08 Re: jim’s mineral collection (Jim Wilkinson)
21 Mar-14:15:36 The 4th phoenix heritage mineral show (phms) hosted by mineralogical society of arizona (m (Chris Whitney-smith)
21 Mar-04:36:10 Re: the mizunaka collection (Tobi)
21 Mar-04:11:47 Re: jim’s mineral collection (James Catmur)
20 Mar-23:34:15 The mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
20 Mar-18:13:16 Re: jim’s mineral collection (Jim Wilkinson)

For lists of newest topics and postings click here

RSS RSS

View unanswered posts

Why and how to register

Index Index
 FAQFAQ RegisterRegister  Log inLog in
 {Forgotten your password?}Forgotten your password?  

The time now is Mar 28, 2024 12:28

Search for a textSearch for a text   

A general guide for using the Forum with some rules and tips
The information provided within this Forum about localities is only given to allow reference to them. Any visit to any of the localities requires you to obtain full permission and relevant information prior to your visit. FMF is strictly against any illicit activities related to collecting minerals.
Presentation of new members - Reference Thread
  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
  Index -> Off-Topic and Introductions

View previous topic :: View next topic  

nicu

Access to the FMF Gallery title=

PostPosted: Jun 17, 2014 06:37    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Adrian Pripoae currently in Calgary, Canada  

Hello Adrian !

Welcome from Romania !

Nicu

Riccardo Modanesi

PostPosted: Jun 17, 2014 09:49    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Dale of Texas, introducing myself  

Hi Dale!
Of course I couldn't avoid to send you a WARM WARM welcome from Italy as well! I am so curious to see some pictures of yours!
Greetings from Italy by Riccardo.

Hi! I'm a collector of minerals since 1973 and a gemmologist. On Summer I always visit mines and quarries all over Europe looking for minerals! Ok, there is time to tell you much much more! Greetings from Italy by Riccardo.
Reply to topic Reply with quote

Dale Hallmark

PostPosted: Jun 17, 2014 09:59    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Dale of Texas, introducing myself  

Thanks!
I certainly don't have anything spectacular to show. But maybe a few common things worth a look at.

There are not too many interesting minerals sites very close to me. I am looking for a local site for some Alibates Flint but the one place I know of is protected. Some nearby landowners may have a place to go look but so far no luck.

Even in such a short time being here I have already learned something so that is a good thing.

Dale

Ricardo Melendez

PostPosted: Jul 29, 2014 14:12    Post subject: Presentation of new members - Ricardo Melendez from Mexico City  

Hi, I would like to introduce myself, I am Ricardo Melendez from Mexico City, with about three years of mineral collecting, I have a modest collection but for now increasing, I have been posting in the Spanish side of the forum, for a while.

Now I want to meet more collectors and rockhounds that do not visit the Spanish forum.

Best regards from Mexico.

Don Lum

PostPosted: Jul 29, 2014 14:21    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Ricardo Melendez from Mexico City  

Ricardo Melendez wrote:
Hi, I would like to introduce myself, I am Ricardo Melendez from Mexico City, with about three years of mineral collecting, I have a modest collection but for now increasing, I have been posting in the Spanish side of the forum, for a while.

Now I want to meet more collectors and rockhounds that do not visit the Spanish forum.

Best regards from Mexico.

Welcome to this side of The FMF, Ricardo.

Best wishes,

Don

Riccardo Modanesi

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2014 03:16    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Ricardo Melendez from Mexico City  

Hi Ricardo!
A warm warm welcome from Italy by another Riccardo (in my language it' spelled with double "C")! I know Mexico is a very interesting country for minerals and gemstones (who doesn't know the fire opals from Queretaro and the silver mines in Guanajuato?).
See you next times with some photos of yours!
Greetings by Riccardo.

Hi! I'm a collector of minerals since 1973 and a gemmologist. On Summer I always visit mines and quarries all over Europe looking for minerals! Ok, there is time to tell you much much more! Greetings from Italy by Riccardo.

Ricardo Melendez

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2014 10:43    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Ricardo Melendez from Mexico City  

Thank you very much, Don and Riccardo for this warm welcome, It is much appreciated, I will start posting some photos of my collection of some classic and boring specimens. but I will try to improve as time goes on.

I think Riccardo sounds cool, dear Tocayo.

Tocayo in Mexico mean namesake.

James Catmur
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2014 11:09    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Ricardo Melendez from Mexico City  

Hola Ricardo, bienvenido al foro Ingles. You will find it very different from the Spanish forum (I am a member of both, too).

I was in the DF at Easter, and went to Guanjuato, Queretaro and Taxco with my family (it was a nostalgia trip for me as I lived in the DF as a child and started to collect minerals in Mexico, as before that I collected fossils). But that was all many years ago.

Juan F. Buelga

PostPosted: Aug 08, 2014 20:22    Post subject: Presentation of new members - Juan Fernandez Buelga  

Hello everybody! This is Juan Fernandez Buelga, a mineral enthusiast who has enjoyed the beauty of minerals for quite a long time. Hope to find here some new friends which I can continue enjoying with.

Cheers!

Juan

Don Lum

PostPosted: Aug 08, 2014 20:56    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Juan Fernandez Buelga  

A warm welcome to The Forum, Juan. Looking forward to your posts.

Don

James Catmur
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug 09, 2014 04:01    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Juan Fernandez Buelga  

Bienvenido Juan

mussimusk

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2014 05:53    Post subject: Presentation of new members - Anna from Poland  

Hi all nice.
I am Anna from Poland.
I'm new here and I'm glad that I could sign up for the forum.
I am a very amateur in the collection and exploration of minerals, they often ask you for help in identifying my findings. :)
Thank you for your help and please bear with us as my queries will be naive :)

Heimo Hellwig

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2014 07:11    Post subject: Presentation of new members - Heimo Hellwig in Swakopmund  

Hello,

My name is Heimo Hellwig and I am new to this exceptional Forum.

I grew up in Tsumeb, Namibia, and now live in Swakopmund.

My interest in Minerals only started a couple of years ago, discovering quite a lot of mainly Tsumeb minerals, after my dad passed away.

Kind regards,
Heimo

Gail

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2014 07:16    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Reference Thread  

Hi Anna and Heimo. Welcome!

captaincaveman

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2014 08:51    Post subject: Presentation of new members - Jason from Northamptonshire in the UK  

Hi I'm Jason from Northamptonshire in the UK

I've been collecting minerals for only 3-4 years, though I've had an interest since I was a young kid but never pursued until later life. I am only just scratching the surface of my understanding.

I have a small collection of about 100 specimens, mainly palm sized on matrix samples. My main interest is collecting specimens that show definite and interesting crystal structures, with varieties of the different colors and habits. The collection is recently taking a turn towards more local British samples with the hope of visiting more mines and localities (only managed the Blue John in Derbyshire so far).

I'm slowly reading through parts of the forum and learning as much as I can ;)

Don Lum

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2014 09:46    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Reference Thread  

Welcome to The Forum Anna and Heimo and Jason. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Don

Riccardo Modanesi

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2014 11:15    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Reference Thread  

Hi to everybody!
Of course I send a warm warm welcome to Juan, Anna, Heimo and Jason from Italy as well!
I hope I can see all of your best about!!!
Greetings from Italy by Riccardo.

Pete Modreski
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2014 12:50    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Reference Thread  

Another hello and welcome to both of you, Anna and Heimo. We hope you will enjoy all the sharing of information and pictures through this Forum!

Pete

Victor Ghirotto

PostPosted: Sep 09, 2014 12:21    Post subject: Presentation of new members - Victor from Campinas - Sao Paulo, Brazil  

Hello all! I am Victor, i have 18 years old and I'm brazilian. My strongests passions are animals and plants, but i like rocks, stones and minerals enough to collect it and look for this forum. Looking foward to get comments on my stones, as i know nothing about mineralogy and i wish to learn about it.

I'ill start a thread in the (for begginers what is it), just look for "brazilian stones" anyone who's curious or want to give a help.

Thanks!

Don Lum

PostPosted: Sep 09, 2014 12:50    Post subject: Re: Presentation of new members - Victor from Campinas - Sao Paulo, Brazil  

Welcome to The Forum, Victor. Look forward to seeing your specimens.

Don

Index -> Off-Topic and Introductions   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 10 of 26
  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next  

Jump to: