We use cookies to show content based on your preferences. If you continue to browse you accept their use and installation. More information. >

FMF - Friends of Minerals Forum, discussion and message board
The place to share your mineralogical experiences

Spanish message board

Newest topics and users posts
27 Mar-19:47:08 Re: 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Pete Richards)
27 Mar-16:15:44 Re: 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Cfrench58)
27 Mar-15:18:59 Re: 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Alfredo)
27 Mar-14:39:29 2 unknowns co-occurring with caledonite, grand reef mine, az (Cfrench58)
27 Mar-05:21:48 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Mim Museum)
27 Mar-05:03:26 Re: trying to find information on rose/pink quartz and tourmaline associations. (Ning)
27 Mar-02:39:50 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Tobi)
27 Mar-00:23:28 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
26 Mar-00:53:41 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
25 Mar-13:32:10 Re: collection of michael shaw (Michael Shaw)
25 Mar-00:25:58 The mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
23 Mar-13:35:22 Re: collection of firmo espinar (Firmo Espinar)
22 Mar-08:32:28 Re: collection of michael shaw (Michael Shaw)
22 Mar-04:20:41 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Mim Museum)
21 Mar-22:49:19 Re: green seam. Looks like it in a state of decay. (Ning)
21 Mar-22:47:40 Re: green seam. Looks like it in a state of decay. (Ning)
21 Mar-22:45:25 Re: green seam. Looks like it in a state of decay. (Ning)
21 Mar-15:34:23 Re: the mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
21 Mar-14:35:08 Re: jim’s mineral collection (Jim Wilkinson)
21 Mar-14:15:36 The 4th phoenix heritage mineral show (phms) hosted by mineralogical society of arizona (m (Chris Whitney-smith)
21 Mar-04:36:10 Re: the mizunaka collection (Tobi)
21 Mar-04:11:47 Re: jim’s mineral collection (James Catmur)
20 Mar-23:34:15 The mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
20 Mar-18:13:16 Re: jim’s mineral collection (Jim Wilkinson)
20 Mar-14:06:43 Re: dry gill mine, caldbeck fells, cumbria, uk (Forrestblyth)

For lists of newest topics and postings click here

RSS RSS

View unanswered posts

Why and how to register

Index Index
 FAQFAQ RegisterRegister  Log inLog in
 {Forgotten your password?}Forgotten your password?  

The time now is Mar 28, 2024 04:07

Search for a textSearch for a text   

A general guide for using the Forum with some rules and tips
The information provided within this Forum about localities is only given to allow reference to them. Any visit to any of the localities requires you to obtain full permission and relevant information prior to your visit. FMF is strictly against any illicit activities related to collecting minerals.
Tucson Show 2019
  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
  Index -> News about Shows

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jordi Fabre
Overall coordinator of the Forum

Access to the FMF Gallery title=

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2019 15:44    Post subject: Tucson Show 2019 - The New Discoveries (1) - Revision  

In Tucson Show 2019 - The New Discoveries (1) Jordi Fabre wrote:

...- An impressive pocket of extremely red Proustites on Calcite appeared, shared in two different finds, during December 2018 in the Bouismas Mine, Bou Azzer area, Morocco. One of the best pieces was one extraordinary crystal of Proustite, single, without Calcite neither matrix, but 7 cm. long and 1.5 cm. thick. Comparable with the best pieces of Chañarcillo...

Morocco is very complicated in terms of localities and must always be updated. With these new Proustites of "Bouismas" it has turned out that there are two types, the large and slightly satin-looking crystals often without Calcite are from Bouismas Mine but the smaller ones with a very vivid color, very sharp terminations and in Calcite have turned out to be from the new shaft (without name) in Aït Ahmane. At the time I asked the best experts and they all said "Bouismas" but considering that the miners sells pieces among themselves and that the merchants who buy the miners are, says... "not-too-much-precise" ;-) many times in Morocco you should update labels when you get to know things better.

Thanks to Enric Llorens who already warned of this and specially thanks to the great expert from Morocco Christian Mondeilh who was the one who warned me with the complete details. This was his text:

I come back from Morocco with more details about the new Proustites:

There are new Proustites on white Calcite of the new shaft of Ait Ahmane, but at the same time also there are elongated crystals from the shaft of Bouismas!!!

I saw Proustites mined a week ago from the two localities, on the table they sorted those of the Bouismas shaft, large and with a dark red color and that of the new shaft of Aït Hamane with a red "cherry" color in elongated crytsals with very nice terminations. The samples from the Ait Hamane's new shaft looks more beautiful. The bright red contrast on the white calcite is the most beautiful effect.

Proustite - Bouismas Mine_Souss-Massa-Drâa Region_Morocco.jpg
 Mineral: Proustite
 Locality:
Bouismas Mine, Agdz, Bou Azzer mining district, Zagora Province, Drâa-Tafilalet Region, Morocco
 Dimensions: 1.7 × 0.5 × 0.5 cm
 Description:
One of the ones from Bouismas
 Viewed:  18253 Time(s)

Proustite - Bouismas Mine_Souss-Massa-Drâa Region_Morocco.jpg

Proustite with Calcite - Aït Ahmane_Morocco.jpg
 Mineral: Proustite on Calcite
 Locality:
Aït Ahmane, Agdz, Bou Azzer mining district, Zagora Province, Drâa-Tafilalet Region, Morocco
 Dimensions: Larger crystal: 1.5 × 0.3 cm
 Description:
And this one is from Aït Ahmane
 Viewed:  18254 Time(s)

Proustite with Calcite - Aït Ahmane_Morocco.jpg

Reply to topic Reply with quote

Jordi Fabre

PostPosted: Mar 30, 2019 15:46    Post subject: Tucson Show 2019 - The New Discoveries (and 3)  

In Tucson Show 2019 - The New Discoveries (2) Jordi Fabre wrote:
In Tucson Show 2019 - The New Discoveries (1) Jordi Fabre wrote:
...Let me propose several examples of it in this post and in a second post that I will publish as soon as I finish the analysis, cleaning, trimming, photographing, etcetera…

Finally my reports about new discoveries will be split in three posts, so wait for the next (and last one) soon...

And here you have the third and last post about the Tucson's new discoveries I found.

- In June 2018 in Amelia Mine in Boleo, Mexico and due the regular works that are doing there using the old dumps of the Amelia Mine to remove copper it seems that they crossed a very old gallery, a XIX century gallery, and that they accessed to an area with many large crystals of Boleite (and even some Cumengeite) and the best was that as these species were preserved inside this old gallery the crystals were "fresh", not weathered.

- The San José Mine in San José del Progreso, Oaxaca, Mexico continues giving super Miargyrites and adding to these very fine Pyrargyrites as well as something new: Argentotennantites. I'm still pending of a second analysis (the first one was made by the Arizona University) but if these are right them would be the world's best for this species.

One of the nice Pyrargyrites recently mined in San José Mine.
This one is with Pyrite and Quartz and its size is 3.7 x 2.9 x 1.2. cm. with crystals around 1 cm.

- To finish with this list of new discoveries, here and there I saw very fine (and some very large) Beryls variety heliodor from Odisha (Orissa), India. Of course the reference is extremely vague (Odisha is a large state of India) but considering the size and quality of these Beryls is something very promising.

With this post I finish my personal vision of the Tucson 2019 new discoveries. I will still publish one more post with my thoughts of this edition of this gigantic Show, so gigantic that it demand months to digest it and be able to write something coherent about him! ;-)

Let me ad a video of one of the fine Graphites from Rossie, St.Lawrence County, New York State that I mentioned in Tucson Show 2019 - The New Discoveries (2)

Fine Graphites on Diopside were found between June and July 2018 in the Rossie area.
The size of this one is 4 × 3 × 2.7 cm and the size of its main crystal is 3 × 1.8 cm

Pyrargyrite - San Jose Mine_Oaxaca_Mexico.jpg
 Mineral: Pyrargyrite on Quartz
 Locality:
San José Mine, San José del Progreso, Municipìo San José del Progreso, Ocotlán District, Valles Centrales Region, Oaxaca, Mexico
 Dimensions: Specimen size: 1.4 × 1.3 × 1.6 cm. Main crystal size: 1.2 × 0.4 cm.
 Description:
Another Pyrargyrite from the last finds in the San José Mine
 Viewed:  17995 Time(s)

Pyrargyrite - San Jose Mine_Oaxaca_Mexico.jpg

Pyrargyrite with Pyrite - San Jose Mine_Oaxaca_Mexico.jpg
 Mineral: Pyrargyrite
 Locality:
San José Mine, San José del Progreso, Municipìo San José del Progreso, Ocotlán District, Valles Centrales Region, Oaxaca, Mexico
 Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.9 x 1.2 cm. with crystals around 1 cm.
 Description:
The Pyrargyrite from the video above with another vision.

Photo: Jeff Scovil
 Viewed:  17974 Time(s)

Pyrargyrite with Pyrite - San Jose Mine_Oaxaca_Mexico.jpg

Beryl variety heliodor - Orissa_India.JPG
 Mineral: Beryl (variety heliodor)
 Locality:
Odisha (Orissa), India
 Dimensions: About 13 x 6 cm
 Description:
One example of these still mysterious Beryls from Odisha. Will see what will happens in the future and if the locality becomes more precise.
 Viewed:  17992 Time(s)

Beryl variety heliodor - Orissa_India.JPG

bob kerr

PostPosted: Mar 30, 2019 21:46    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2019  

Seeing Jordi's recent posts encouraged me to take one final tour through my Tucson 2019 photos - and I thought I would add 2 additional display cases to my previously posted "Top 8" to get to the more appropriate "decade based" Top 10 summary.

I think the 9th best case in the show was the one put in by Marc and Janis Countiss - this is simply a wonderful collection of terrific specimens - including one that I don't think I saw anywhere else in the show - an exceptional rhodochrosite rhomb from the Wutong Mine, China - see second photo.

And the 10th best is a truly great thumbnail case put in by Jim Blees and Rich Olsen. Thumbnails seem to have taken a back seat to other sizes over the last decade or so, but I love 'em and I think there's something to be said about a display case where all the specimens are very similar in size. There are just soooo many excellent pieces but Merilani chrome-diopside and the Broken Hill rhodonite really stand out.

bob

DSCN8210.JPG
 Description:
The 2019 Case entered by Marc and Janis Countiss of excellent specimens
 Viewed:  17919 Time(s)

DSCN8210.JPG

IMG_1598.JPG
 Description:
A case of wonderful thumbnail specimens put in by Jim Blees and Rich Olsen
 Viewed:  17937 Time(s)

IMG_1598.JPG

IMG_1598a.JPG
 Description:
A terrific Merilani chrome-diopside and next to an equally wonderful Broken Hill rhodonite.
 Viewed:  17918 Time(s)

IMG_1598a.JPG

DSCN8212a.JPG
 Description:
A Wutong rhodochrosite among other great pieces in the Countiss Case
 Viewed:  17863 Time(s)

DSCN8212a.JPG

bob kerr

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2019 21:22    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2019  

And, finally, here's three other interesting new items that were around the show in limited numbers with the exception of the sulfers - Minerama and others had lots of the sulfers to pick from.

bob

IMG_1726.JPG
 Mineral: Beryl with Schorl
 Locality:
Erongo Mountain, Usakos, Erongo Region, Namibia
 Description:
Beryl various color zones with schorl.
Clive Quite had a few of these from the same locality as the Aqua/Schorl specimens. Quite interesting.
 Viewed:  17595 Time(s)

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1728.JPG
 Mineral: Sulphur
 Locality:
El Desierto Mine, San Pablo de Napa, Daniel Campos Province, Potosí Department, Bolivia
 Description:
Minerama had a large hoard of these excellent sulphur xls. Bright yellow, large gemmy xls and well crystalized with clean faces and tips.
 Viewed:  17634 Time(s)

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1730.JPG
 Mineral: Calcite on Quartz
 Locality:
Huanggang Mines, Hexigten Banner (Kèshíkèténg Qí), Chifeng (Ulanhad), Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
 Description:
There were a few of the interesting combo pieces around the show - if only some color....
 Viewed:  17617 Time(s)

IMG_1730.JPG

Jordi Fabre

PostPosted: Apr 13, 2019 14:23    Post subject: Tucson Show 2019 - Update of the moving of the TCC to El Conquistador in 2021  

In Tucson 2019 - The Hilton El Conquistador bob kerr wrote:

...Next year, 2020, will be the last year for the use of the HTCC as a Show venue. Apparently the owners no longer want this event (which seems a tad on the dumb side given the amount of $$ that they must make over the show) and the new venue will be The Hilton El Conquistador which is located well north of the Westward Look just off Oracle Road...

Here you have an update from LLD Productions of what Bob announced here: Tucson 2019 - The Hilton El Conquistador

IT’S OFFICIAL!!! WE ARE MOVING IN 2021!!

ARIZONA MINERAL AND FOSSIL SHOW will be moving to the EL CONQUISTADOR TUCSON, A HILTON RESORT, in Oro Valley, for 2021-2026 and the future.

El Conquistador is 16 minutes from downtown Tucson, and just 5 minutes north of Ina Road on Oracle . The El Conquistador offers a number of major advantages over our current location. The El Conquistador is a six minute drive from the Westward Look Resort show. Other major advantages available at El Conquistador include:

1) The selling/hotel rooms at El Conquistador have 420 square feet or more vs. Hotel Tucson City Center - average 168 square feet. THAT’S 2.5 TIMES MORE SELLING SPACE at the El Conquistador!!!

2) El Conquistador has 40,525 square feet of meeting room space vs. Hotel Tucson City Center which has 10,150 square feet of ballroom space. (Gold Room had 2,800 square feet and the Silver/Copper had 7,350 square feet).

3) El Conquistador has 5 restaurants / food service facilities vs. Hotel Tucson City Center which has 2.

4) El Conquistador has 5 pools, a great golf course, spa facilities and other amenities available to guests and visitors. Visitors can enjoy a beautiful courtyard with green grass, trees, plants and a relaxing atmosphere!

5) See attached maps of Hilton Meeting Rooms and Hilton Resort Map.

Arizona Mineral and Fossil Show has reserved 28 ground floor selling rooms in Buildings 1 and 2 (adjacent to the large hotel courtyard) AND 72 ground floor rooms in the “Casita Village." This is a total of 100 first floor selling rooms (Hotel Tucson City Center has 100 first floor selling rooms). We have also reserved meeting/ballroom room space (ranging in size from 425 square feet to 11,900 square feet). There is also hallway/foyer selling space available in front of the meeting rooms (an additional 8,040 square feet). Arizona Mineral and Fossil show has also reserved sleeping rooms in buildings 1 and 2, on the upper floors.

There will be a dedicated parking lot on hotel property to accommodate box trucks and trailer/vans. There is an additional satellite parking lot on hotel property. Arizona Mineral and Fossil Show will provide free shuttle service between El Conquistador's lobby and the satellite parking lot. The hotel has valet parking.

Visit http://www.hiltonelconquistador.com for additional hotel facts and highlights. For questions, please contact us at mineralshowslld @ gmail.com

LLD Productions, Inc.jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  17114 Time(s)

LLD Productions, Inc.jpg

Hilton ResortMap(1).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  17158 Time(s)

Hilton ResortMap(1).jpg

Hilton Meeting Rooms.jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  17112 Time(s)

Hilton Meeting Rooms.jpg

Arizona Show

PostPosted: Apr 19, 2019 12:08    Post subject: Tucson Show 2019 - El Conquistador  

In Tucson 2019 - The Hilton El Conquistador bob kerr wrote:

...Next year, 2020, will be the last year for the use of the HTCC as a Show venue. Apparently the owners no longer want this event (which seems a tad on the dumb side given the amount of $$ that they must make over the show) and the new venue will be The Hilton El Conquistador which is located well north of the Westward Look just off Oracle Road...

THE ARIZONA MINERAL & FOSSIL SHOW IS MOVING
TO OUR NEW HOME IN 2021

Welcome to El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton oasis resort in the heart of the desert Southwest.

After a long, dusty, dry day of shopping the gem shows of Tucson, think of windswept mountains, wildflowers, fiery-red sunsets, green grass, golf courses, tennis courts, pools, beautiful landscaped grounds and spas! The El Conquistador Tucson has all of that and more!

The Hotel features newly remodeled guest rooms, suites, and casitas; 5 out-door pools, jetted tubs, an adult-only pool plus four restaurants to choose from. Plenty of self-parking and if you prefer, paid valet parking. The Hotel is 13 miles from the Tucson Convention Center.

Sleeping Room Reservation forms for the 2021 show will be available on LLD Productions, Inc., website in 2020. At that time if you wish to book a sleeping room for the 2021 Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show, please go to our website: http://www.mineralshowslld.com , click on the link for the Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show and download a sleeping room form; complete the form and email it back to us at our email address or email us at: mineralshowslld @ gmail . com and we will be more than happy to send you a sleeping room form.

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (1).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  16944 Time(s)

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (1).jpg

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (2).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  16918 Time(s)

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (2).jpg

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (3).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  16925 Time(s)

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (3).jpg

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (4).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  16931 Time(s)

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (4).jpg

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (5).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  16948 Time(s)

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (5).jpg

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (6).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  16929 Time(s)

El Conquistador Tucson Hilton Resort (6).jpg

Jordi Fabre

PostPosted: May 01, 2019 11:45    Post subject: Tucson Show 2019 - The final conclusions  

Well, after months of thinking, my conclusions about Tucson are finally going to be very simple:

Tucson has become very, very large; there are many, many Shows; there are many, many people selling; and the Show is extremely long.
In a certain sense it is overwhelming and has acquired dimensions that are no longer anything but super-human, so I have decided that at least for my part I will try to humanize it. To achieve this I will be there in a more reasonable timeframe and, as I do not want to give up the first days of the Show which are the most interesting for me, what I will do is give up the later days. This will be with great regret because I'm going to miss the Main Show, but if I want to make the Show more human, I have to sacrifice something! 😊

There was an important collateral problem, if I am not there for the days of the Main Show then the FMF Party would be lost, but thanks to the kindness and goodwill of the Spanns we have found a solution: the Party will continue as it is and the only difference will be that I will not be there and that I will collaborate only with a third of the costs. That said I have some bad news: I will write a short speech to be read there, explaining as well as promoting the FMF. Sorry for that. 😉

A toast for Tucson, a toast for the Party and a toast for FMF! (and a toast for all of those minerals ;-)

A document that could become historical.
An overview of the Tucson City Center-InnSuites Hotel on a Show day the year when it was announced that its way as a Mineral Show was going to finish.

Tucson 2019 - Michael B. Leybov (1).JPG
 Description:
A major Mineral Show like Tucson is composed by many different items: minerals, science, passion, people... Here you have Michael B. Leybov from Mineral Observer and Mineralogical Almanac doing his job.
He and Ludmila Chesko get together science and passion.
 Viewed:  16625 Time(s)

Tucson 2019 - Michael B. Leybov (1).JPG

Tucson 2019 - Michael B. Leybov (2).JPG
 Description:
 Viewed:  16584 Time(s)

Tucson 2019 - Michael B. Leybov (2).JPG

Tucson 2019 - Michael B. Leybov (3).JPG
 Description:
 Viewed:  16576 Time(s)

Tucson 2019 - Michael B. Leybov (3).JPG

Tucson 2019 - Michael B. Leybov (5).JPG
 Description:
 Viewed:  16606 Time(s)

Tucson 2019 - Michael B. Leybov (5).JPG

Tucson 2019 - Michael B. Leybov (6).JPG
 Description:
 Viewed:  16593 Time(s)

Tucson 2019 - Michael B. Leybov (6).JPG

Tucson 2019 - Return (1).JPG
 Description:
Coming back, the main pleasure after a so long Show…
 Viewed:  16582 Time(s)

Tucson 2019 - Return (1).JPG

Tucson 2019 - Return - Montserrat.JPG
 Description:
…and here you have one of the reasons why I want come back home ASAP, the beauty of my Catalonia.
Montserrat is a geological miracle…
 Viewed:  16601 Time(s)

Tucson 2019 - Return - Montserrat.JPG

Tucson 2019 - Return - The Mediterranean Sea.JPG
 Description:
…and the glorious Mediterranean Sea.
 Viewed:  16607 Time(s)

Tucson 2019 - Return - The Mediterranean Sea.JPG

Jordi Fabre

PostPosted: Oct 07, 2019 02:54    Post subject: Tucson 2019 - The new Gem and Mineral Museum of the University of Arizona  

In The new University of Arizona Gem and Mineral Museum Jordi Fabre wrote:

A note about the new University of Arizona Gem and Mineral Museum kindly supplied by Alex Schauss

Dear Colleagues:

I wanted to alert you to a new four-page article that appeared in the January 2019 issue of Rock & Gem magazine about the new University of Arizona Gem and Mineral Museum that will open in 2020 in downtown Tucson. It should be easy for anyone to increase the size of each page doing click and then enlarging to make it easy to read.

With one year to go to try to open the new museum next year this is the time we especially need donations. Donations can be sent to: http://gemandmineralmuseum.arizona.edu/

We will also be holding a fund-raising auction for the new museum on February 8 at the Westward Look Hotel on Ina, at 6 pm in the hotel’s large ballroom. Scores of excellent specimens have been donated by dozens of dealers for this occasion. This is an opportunity to acquire exceptional specimens and help the new museum. Peter McGaw will be the auctioneer.

To complete this indispensable message let me add the scanner of a complete brochure of the future new Gem and Mineral Museum of the Arizona University published and distributed during the past Tucson Show.

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (1).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  15190 Time(s)

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (1).jpg

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (2).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  15156 Time(s)

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (2).jpg

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (3).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  15204 Time(s)

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (3).jpg

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (4).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  15172 Time(s)

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (4).jpg

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (5).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  15176 Time(s)

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (5).jpg

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (6).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  15159 Time(s)

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (6).jpg

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (7).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  15179 Time(s)

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (7).jpg

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (8).jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  15183 Time(s)

Gem and Mineral Museum - The University of Arizona (8).jpg

BlueCapProductions

PostPosted: Mar 22, 2020 21:06    Post subject: Re: Tucson Show 2019  

Hello all FMF friends. Sorry for the late post but I'm just getting caught up on everything.

I know that this is a very tough time for many of us. However, in this time of self-isolation to help prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, we all need to do our part in keeping ourselves safe as well as others.

Therefore, to help the hours, days and weeks pass, we here at BlueCap Productions want to help out as much as possible.

To that end, we've released the entire program of What's Hot In Tucson: 2019 onto YouTube for everyone to enjoy. This film is over NINE HOURS of programming so PACE YOURSELF!!!!

The preview below is ONLY Part 00 - The Opening but if you use the link at the bottom of this post, you'll see the entire playlist of the whole program.

Please enjoy the show, spread the word and, most importantly, KEEP SAFE.

I wish all of you the best.

-Bryan

https://mineralfilms.com/whit19

Index -> News about Shows   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 7 of 7
  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  

Jump to: