We use cookies to show content based on your preferences. If you continue to browse you accept their use and installation. More information. >

FMF - Friends of Minerals Forum, discussion and message board
The place to share your mineralogical experiences

Spanish message board

Newest topics and users posts
18 Mar-08:12:52 Green seam. Looks like it in a state of decay. (Ning)
18 Mar-06:47:13 Mineralogy & museums 10 - cardiff - 12th-13th august 2024 (Roy Starkey)
18 Mar-02:50:32 Re: collection from dany mabillard (Dany Mabillard)
17 Mar-01:57:58 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
15 Mar-14:27:47 Re: collection of philippe durand (Philippe Durand)
15 Mar-13:49:04 Re: collection of firmo espinar (Firmo Espinar)
15 Mar-09:18:42 Re: collection of michael shaw (Michael Shaw)
15 Mar-03:45:43 The mizunaka collection - rhodochrosite (Am Mizunaka)
14 Mar-21:29:31 Re: monthly mineral chronicles, mineral guides and more... (Crocoite)
14 Mar-14:47:27 Re: collection of philippe durand (Jordi Fabre)
14 Mar-13:56:01 Re: collection of philippe durand (Philippe Durand)
14 Mar-11:24:43 Re: collection of philippe durand (Jordi Fabre)
14 Mar-08:55:22 Re: collection of michael shaw (Michael Shaw)
14 Mar-08:44:47 Re: the mim museum in beirut, lebanon (Mim Museum)
14 Mar-07:24:12 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
14 Mar-02:30:15 The mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
14 Mar-02:20:37 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Tobi)
13 Mar-23:40:08 Re: collection of volkmar stingl (Volkmar Stingl)
13 Mar-14:22:58 Re: don lum collection (Don Lum)
13 Mar-14:02:43 Re: collection of philippe durand (Philippe Durand)
13 Mar-00:57:48 The mizunaka collection - quartz (Am Mizunaka)
12 Mar-07:36:06 Re: can you recommend a lab to analyse specimens (Luiz Oliveira)
11 Mar-16:19:18 Re: collection of philippe durand (Riccardo Modanesi)
11 Mar-15:18:26 Re: collection of philippe durand (Philippe Durand)
11 Mar-15:13:07 Re: collection of philippe durand (Philippe Durand)

For lists of newest topics and postings click here

RSS RSS

View unanswered posts

Why and how to register

Index Index
 FAQFAQ RegisterRegister  Log inLog in
 {Forgotten your password?}Forgotten your password?  

The time now is Mar 18, 2024 23:00

Search for a textSearch for a text   

A general guide for using the Forum with some rules and tips
The information provided within this Forum about localities is only given to allow reference to them. Any visit to any of the localities requires you to obtain full permission and relevant information prior to your visit. FMF is strictly against any illicit activities related to collecting minerals.
Who can help me
  Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Index -> FOR BEGINNERS: What is it? Where is it from?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

ALshawani

PostPosted: Dec 03, 2020 12:15    Post subject: Who can help me  

Who can help me identify these stones

٢٠٢٠١١٣٠_١٧٣٨٥٠.jpg
 Mineral: Unknown
 Description:
near the Tunisian border
5X4cm
find in volcanic rock
 Viewed:  13499 Time(s)

٢٠٢٠١١٣٠_١٧٣٨٥٠.jpg

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Vinoterapia

Access to the FMF Gallery title=

PostPosted: Dec 03, 2020 13:44    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

it does not look like a volcanic rock, probably chert.

Josele

PostPosted: Dec 03, 2020 13:48    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

Check hardness trying to scratch a bottle glass. Then clean with your finger and make sure there is a permanent scratch on glass. If so you have some sort of quartz.

And please read instructions and give locality data.

James Catmur
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec 03, 2020 14:34    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

These are the tests we ask you to perform

https://www.mineral-forum.com/message-board/viewtopic.php?p=19487#19487

If the hardness is 7 then I think it is chert/flint

ALshawani

PostPosted: Dec 03, 2020 15:33    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

Thank you for the instruction link to view stone
In terms of hardness, it is greater than 7 because quartz does not scratch this stone. I used to think it was an agate. It looks like agate, a yellowish to brown color with white circles in the middle.

nano

PostPosted: Dec 03, 2020 16:20    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

rhyolite chalcedony it can be:) volcanic

Vinoterapia

PostPosted: Dec 03, 2020 17:55    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

I do have some small samples of chert from Burke County, Georgia. They look quite similar to yours. Those are interesting because in the crevices is non uncommon to find cacoxenite and other microminerals. If it is possible check your samples under a microscope.

nano

PostPosted: Dec 03, 2020 23:56    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

If it chert it can make fire :)

James Catmur
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec 04, 2020 03:16    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

Does it scratch quartz? If not then its hardness is 7

James Tate

PostPosted: Dec 04, 2020 11:55    Post subject: Re: Who can help me (I believe I can)  

I truly believe your sample is very important. This is the first piece of material that's really caught my attention around here in quite a while.

And, I'll be the only person here that will propose that you've discovered a piece of asteroid impact melt rock. I'll also guess that you found this material sample somewhere within the southeast Libyan Desert area and indeed connected with the infamous Libyan Desert Glass.

Your first statements involved a theory of volcanic origin, likely from noticing other rocks in the area clearly affected by extreme heat circumstances, such as vesicular melt structures and translucent glass-like properties.

I noticed some (Fe) coatings around small circular rings in the upper right area of the sample. This is consistent with (Fe) flecks found within impact-related Libyan Desert Glass.

I'm assuming that many more samples that match this one exist within the area where you found it. As one post suggested, try to locate some samples that might offer some more evidence factors such as "shocked minerals," with planar deformation features under a microscope. Other than confirming high-pressure minerals such as Coesite, this is likely the only way to confirm an asteroid impact-related material vs. a volcanic or terrestrial origin.

I'll include some photos of my own impact-related materials that closely match your sample. My WIS samples also plow through quartz and likely reach a hardness factor of 8-9. Further evidence of extreme high-pressure origin.

The WIS impact-related materials are considered to be Proximal Ejecta Material. If your samples are indeed the same type of impact-related materials I suspect them to be, this could be very important in discovering an elusive (yet discovered) impact crater (target area) location responsible for the origin of the Libyan Desert Glass (Tektites), strewn throughout the western border of Egypt

Please feel free to PM me with any further questions, as I'm sure I would have more for you as well.

Your Friend,

James Tate

WISmeltbombs.jpg
 Mineral: WIS Melt Bombs
 Description:
Locality: U.S. Western Interior Seaway

Impact-Related Melt Bombs with a sliced sample revealing vesicular circles from high temperature melt circumstances that closely match your sample.
 Viewed:  13118 Time(s)

WISmeltbombs.jpg

WISmeltbomb1.jpg
 Description:

Closer view of a sliced sample exhibiting concentric melt circles, likely formed from a process of melt sintering vs, accretionary circumstances.
 Viewed:  13117 Time(s)

WISmeltbomb1.jpg

WISmeltbombPDFs.jpg
 Description:

A 60x view of planar fractures and deformation features located on the exterior crust of WIS Melt Bombs, and caused by a high-pressure impact shock process.
 Viewed:  13125 Time(s)

WISmeltbombPDFs.jpg

ALshawani

PostPosted: Dec 04, 2020 13:37    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

Thank you I'll try it

ALshawani

PostPosted: Dec 04, 2020 13:51    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

Thank you, it really stimulated me, and I am also sure that there is a high temperature in the place in terms of the rocks affected by the heat, and for this I had said that it is in the volcanic rocks, but the area in which I found it is the western region close to the Tunisian border and a mountainous area and there are traces of very old excavation in the place maybe since 2000 A year or more ago ...
In terms of the samples that I attached, I think I saw a lot like it in the place....

James Tate

PostPosted: Dec 05, 2020 17:12    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

Al,

You've got an intriguing mystery on your hands. The fact of your material found near the Tunisian border gave me a better search area for a suspected impact crater location. The infamous Libyan Desert Glass is located over 1600km away, and likely not connected.

However, I would consider that more interesting and creates an opportunity to discover and confirm an unknown asteroid impact site. I've been studying the science of impact crater morphology for quite a while now, and I've got your first candidate to consider and possibly explore.

*Interesting question: How difficult is it to get across the Tunisian Border?

I'm very curious what other types of impact-related materials might exist in the area, and if you can possibly get to the suspected impact crater area (pictured below), we can review what types of material would be considered diagnostic evidence of impact. Such as...Shatter Cones, Impact Breccia, Impact Melt Rocks, and anything exhibiting planar deformation features (PDF's) caused (only) by high-pressure impact circumstances.

Take your time researching some examples of impact-related materials, and I'm more than willing to share any information and photos of my own impact-related material samples as well. (including my secret W.I.S. Impact Crater)

I'll give you a fair warning. Once you get into an impact-related discovery...regular earth-rocks will never be the same.

Your Friend,

James Tate

TIC1.jpg
 Description:
Possible impact crater that would provide a viable explanation for producing an extreme-energy-mechanism to explain your material samples.
 Viewed:  13010 Time(s)

TIC1.jpg

WISC1.jpg
 Description:

The W.I.S. Impact Crater. I got lucky tracing all of my impact-related materials to a crater structure that EXACTLY matches the crater morphology of the infamous Chicxulub Impact Structure (66mya) pictured below. Note: All 3 of these structures were likely under water at the time of impact.
 Viewed:  13041 Time(s)

WISC1.jpg

grav-1.jpg
 Description:
Gravity Map of the Chicxulub Impact Structure (66mya). Note: The W.I.S. Impact Structure closely matches the crater morphology, although much smaller in diameter size.
 Viewed:  12999 Time(s)

grav-1.jpg

ALshawani

PostPosted: Dec 06, 2020 11:03    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

James Tate wrote:
Al,

You've got an intriguing mystery on your hands. The fact of your material found near the Tunisian border gave me a better search area for a suspected impact crater location. The infamous Libyan Desert Glass is located over 1600km away, and likely not connected.

However, I would consider that more interesting and creates an opportunity to discover and confirm an unknown asteroid impact site. I've been studying the science of impact crater morphology for quite a while now, and I've got your first candidate to consider and possibly explore.

I'm very curious what other types of impact-related materials might exist in the area, and if you can possibly get to the suspected impact crater area (pictured below), we can review what types of material would be considered diagnostic evidence of impact. Such as...Shatter Cones, Impact Breccia, Impact Melt Rocks, and anything exhibiting planar deformation features (PDF's) caused (only) by high-pressure impact circumstances.

Take your time researching some examples of impact-related materials, and I'm more than willing to share any information and photos of my own impact-related material samples as well. (including my secret W.I.S. Impact Crater)

I'll give you a fair warning. Once you get into an impact-related discovery...regular earth-rocks will never be the same.

Your Friend,

James Tate

Thank you for your interest and your catalytic words regarding crossing the Tunisian border, especially in the time of 'Covid 19'. One thing is difficult, and the second thing is the location to be explored that cannot be without the consent of the Tunisian government ...
But, according to my own opinion, the place of impact may be within the Libyan lands and within 100 km diagonal of the site where these stones are located. For erosion
If you can locate me a place in the Libyan lands for exploration, I am ready for adventure

ALshawani

PostPosted: Dec 06, 2020 11:08    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

ALshawani wrote:
James Tate wrote:
Al,

Your Friend,

James Tate

Thank you for your interest and your catalytic words regarding crossing the Tunisian border, especially in the time of 'Covid 19'. One thing is difficult, and the second thing is the location to be explored that cannot be without the consent of the Tunisian government ...
But, according to my own opinion, the place of impact may be within the Libyan lands and within 100 km diagonal of the site where these stones are located. For erosion
If you can locate me a place in the Libyan lands for exploration, I am ready for adventure

I have explored within 30 kilometers diagonal and found these burning stones in all the areas that have been explored and they are very old and only appear in the mountains that have risen above the surface of the earth or the lowlands that have been exposed to erosion.

James Tate

PostPosted: Dec 06, 2020 22:55    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

Al,

I can certainly understand the difficulty and dangers of crossing borders around that region, and locating a crater structure or TSA (Target Surface Area) is not the most important thing. However, it's always a fun Google-Earth search. I spent an hour on it today, and yes...erosion makes it difficult for sure. There are so many variables to consider that are yet unknown.

Such as... a larger crater further away? Smaller crater close by? Angle/Direction of impact?

Good geo-detective work and lots of adventures locating more Proximal Ejecta Materials will lead you to it one day.

The most interesting impact-related samples will be in the form of Ejecta Deposits dispersed by the high-energy mechanism. The actual crater material (Breccias and Shatter Cones) near the Target Surface Area are interesting, but not as unique as the material ejected from it. The most interesting and important W.I.S. impact-related materials (my current project) exist 280km away from the actual impact crater in the form of an Impact Ejecta Pile that extends for 120km.

Now, for the bad news. An Academic Geo-Planetary Physicist would laugh us both out of the classroom with the evidence we currently have on hand. They rarely speculate and have very little imagination, when it comes to impact-related discoveries. There are still Ph.D.'s writing papers claiming Libyan Desert Glass was created by volcanoes. And why?...because no impact-related crater has been diagnostically confirmed.

The single most important evidence feature you can locate right now is not a "possible" impact crater. It's going to be Shock Metamorphism. This is considered to be one of the only visual forms of evidence accredited to diagnostic (proof) of asteroid/comet impact.

* Planar Deformation Features (PDF's) and Planar Fractures (PF's)

And, I'm willing to speculate based on what I've seen and heard so far...that you will find some. In fact...I'm positive that you will.

And, when you do? You can go to sleep that night "knowing" that you've got it.!

Al, I'm sure myself and others are very interested to see more material samples and are envious of your future adventures in the Libyan desert/mountain area. Please know I'm always happy to help in any way possible. I can't help but Include some reference photos of W.I.S. impact-related materials, to help your material search.

Your Friend,

James Tate

WIScraterBreccia1.jpg
 Mineral: W.I.S. Crater Rim Breccia
 Description:
Small sample of WIS Crater Rim Breccia exhibiting smaller clasts of pulverized and melt-fused material. Note: most crater rim-breccia samples will exist as smaller fragments fused together very relative in size and distribution. * Any samples that resemble this composition will lead you closer to the target surface area.
 Viewed:  12831 Time(s)

WIScraterBreccia1.jpg

WIS-C.jpg
 Description:
U.S. Western Interior Seaway

*This is an example of a unique impact-related breccia deposit formed by catastrophic deposition. Note: these breccia deposits can reach a vertical depth of 10m thick and extend for 120km.
 Viewed:  12793 Time(s)

WIS-C.jpg

WIS-D.jpg
 Mineral: Lower Level WIS Breccia
 Description:

* Shows an example of micro-tektites (melt particles) associated with high temperature impact-related materials. Locating these types of melt particles within your rock samples will heavily support an origin of impact.
 Viewed:  12785 Time(s)

WIS-D.jpg

WIS-F.jpg
 Mineral: Lower Level WIS Breccia
 Description:

* Example of the most important evidence feature you could possibly find, the existence of planar deformation features (PDF's) I'm quite sure that you will locate some impact-related rocks that share these features.
 Viewed:  12794 Time(s)

WIS-F.jpg

ALshawani

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2020 15:51    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

HI
James Tate

I can only thank you for the follow-up and help. Yes, I think that the first and third samples met me a lot during my research and my tour of the desert ...
I will focus on these examples during my research and tell you all that is new

James Tate

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2020 15:53    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

I suppose that I found a connection with Al, picking up the first material sample and suspecting something strange and different about it. It's interesting that one specific "rock" that you pick up from the ground can change the direction of your life. That's exactly what happened to me 18 long years ago. I was 27 and had the equivalent knowledge of a 9th-grade high school geology student when I first noticed some strange objects poking out from an exposed ridge, located against the Rocky Mountains in the middle of nowhere.

I was exploring an old Native American cave structure when I first saw 3 brownish-tan objects with smooth rounded symmetrical curves embedded within a gray wall of rock.

Purely using common sense without specific knowledge of "concretions," the 3 objects all shared the same complicated shape and size.

What could replicate 3 complex symmetrical shapes and also be the exact same size?

My first and only answer was a fossil bone that replicates by a DNA pattern. And, like any regular person might, I assumed they must be dinosaur bones based on the obvious age of the ridge exposure. It's difficult to properly explain, but those 3 objects gave a distinct impression that they did not belong there. Meaning, they must have formed separately from the rock matrix and somehow deposited later.

Just like a dead dinosaur falling into a pit of mud and buried like any other fossils, I was thinking. However, that's when the mystery started and my life was changed forever.

I didn't notice just 3 of those objects protruding from a ridge face that day. I discovered "thousands" of them. The ridge face extended about 2 miles and these suspected bone fossils were found everywhere within a specific strata deposit layer 12ft tall and thick.

I was no paleontologist, but these facts made no sense to me. I was aware that fossil dinosaur bones from an individual creature could be dispersed from one another, but not thousands of fragments spread over 2 miles. The suspected bone fossil fragments were observed weathering and eroding out of the exposed ridge face, and therefore found strewn across the ground. I filled my pockets with small fragments within a matter of minutes and took them back to my campsite to study and contemplate them further.

I remember being very disappointed that night. I was excited for all of 5 minutes thinking and believing that I discovered some fossil dinosaur bones until I also found and discovered thousands of them that day. This fact would lead most intelligent people to dismiss the idea of bone fossils.

However, if they are not fossil bones...what can keep repeating a complex shape and size over, and over, and over again? That important question still remained.

*Imagine the complex symmetrical structure of an airplane wing. If you slice an airplane wing into 5 separate pieces, those 5 pieces are going to relatively appear the same. The same symmetrical curvature with the terminating points "always" exactly in the center density of the object. The same type of reoccurring pattern one would see if you sliced a rib-bone into 5 separate pieces.

These strange objects were very hard and showed no signs of weathering/erosion at all. They had the feel and hardness of fired porcelain glass. And then, I first noticed the next mysterious attribute of these material samples.

* Almost every piece of material had small "holes" on the surface area. It took me 3 days and 2 more explorations of the surrounding area to figure out the answer. One might be inclined to consider escaping gas vesicles, such as a volcanic-heat explanation.

However, I discovered that a specific hole located on one side of an object had a corresponding/matching hole on the other side as well. Meaning, something traveled "completely through" the object, thus creating an entry and exit crater.

This realization left only two possibilities of plausible explanation.

Were the holes caused and created by slow-moving ancient worms? (As studied within the field of Ichnology)

Or...

Were the holes caused by high-speed microparticles from an asteroid impact event?

On the night of June 6th, 2002 I first realized that I had found and discovered the first dinosaurs killed and blasted by an asteroid impact event.

10 minutes later...the strangest thing one can possibly imagine happened.

I walked into my tent located on a mountain ridge face 10,000+ feet above sea level, to grab a second cigarette, excited to further contemplate and theorize about the recent discovery. The sky was turning pitch black with more and more stars popping out. I decided to look up and search for the recently built International Space Station as I lit my cigarette. The ISS was supposed to one of the largest visible objects in the night sky. My field of view was 150+ miles at that altitude.

I spotted a bright white light in the far distance and my first impression was the object was moving, not matching with the "geosynchronous orbit" of the ISS.

I barely had time to register that thought. I watched this object streak across 150 miles in 2 seconds. The bright white light comes to a complete stop directly above me and just hangs there. I remember repeating "WTF is that?" about 3 times in a row before I could consciously decide to grab for my digital camera I had been recently using documenting the discovery site for future reference purposes. In fact, I had just used it 10 minutes earlier to snap some zoom angles of the bone fragments to better study the micro impact craters with better light.

I snapped a picture of the strange bright object. The moment I snapped that photo, the bright object vanishes from the current spatial location and reappears below where it once was.

How strange is that? Strange enough for me to attempt a zoomed-in closer photo, I can assure everyone. That's when my camera makes a sound that no camera was meant to make. A high-pitched squeal that tapers down to nothing and stops. My camera is dead and I'm worried about my precious photo getting erased and gone forever. The camera will not turn back on. I mean dead and nothing. I was naturally frustrated with this turn of events and became downright angry.

I remember the bright light just hanging above me in silence. It appeared to be still, but not quite. The object had a slight bounce about it and seemed to be slightly "floating" with gentle movements up and down.

I remember saying "Oh yeah?...watch this!" as I went to try more batteries for the camera. It's dark. I've got a bonified U.F.O. hanging over me that just disabled my camera. I'm screaming and yelling at it trying to figure out positive and negative directions to put 4 AA batteries in the camera. You can't make this stuff up.

So, I get the camera turned back on. The new batteries worked, which promotes many other extremely interesting questions regarding this strange encounter.

The same thing happens. A loud high-pitched whining sound and the camera is dead once again. Oh, this really Pizz'd me off.

I proceed to stare this object down, looking directly at it while shaking one fist in the air...

Shouting..."You're no GOD to me, mister!" At the moment, I decided to quote James T. Kirk right out of Star Trek, I kid you not.

So, what happens?

Well, I had 4 more batteries from a 12 pack. Why not? I loaded them in and the camera turns on once again.

But, this time? Apparently, the strange white light was also a little miffed by our mutual encounter, and my obstinance for attempting more photos of the object in question. Before I even lifted the camera into proper position, I feel a jolt of energy in my left hand that causes me to literally throw the camera down on the ground. It felt like I just stuck my whole hand into a 220-volt dryer socket. I had no choice, as it was an automatic physical response to the extreme energy involved.

So, as I'm staring up at this object feeling slightly defeated, The bright white object takes off with incredible speed at a 45-degree angle from which it arrived. This entire encounter takes place within a matter of several minutes. The white light was completely silent during each aspect of observation. It made no sound at all. And, it was gone.

While trying to wrap a rational explanation around this bazaar circumstance, I notice that two more lights are approaching me at high-speed from the same direction as the original U.F.O. traveled.

At this point, I'm ready to start building a pile of mashed potatoes. (Hint, Devil's Tower Wyoming)

However, the lights didn't travel nearly as fast but closely breaking the sound barrier. It was two U.S. Military Fighter Jets flying in formation, obviously chasing after and investigating whatever the strange white light was. Meaning, it was something that was captured on radar and they did not know what it was. The two jets took the same 45-degree turn angle and proceeded to follow the object.

That's the end of the W.I.S. bright white light encounter and the facts as I know them to be. Anything further...would be a complete speculation counselor.

I thought you would find this story/encounter fascinating Peter,

And yes, the original picture of the U.F.O. did remain on my camera. I always believe in backing up claims with some evidence.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence," I believe Carl Sagan said that.

"Extraordinary evidence requires extraordinary observation," I said that.

Sincerely,

James Tate

001z.jpg
 Mineral: W.I.S. Hadrosaur Jaw Bone Fragment
 Description:

* The same suspected bone fragment I was examining on the night of June 6th, when I realized the "holes" on the surface were indeed created by high-speed micro particle impacts. Note: Compare the W.I.S. fragment sample to a verified referenced Hadrosaur jaw fossil (pictured below).
 Viewed:  12711 Time(s)

001z.jpg

HadroRef1.jpg
 Mineral: Hadrosaur Jaw Section Reference
 Description:
Montana Reference Fossil

* Compare the upper fragment portion with the W.I.S. bone fragment sample. Both samples are the same size, complex shape, and exhibit the "exact" fracture pattern angles. Note: 25+ WIS fragments have been studied that exhibit the same complex repeating size and shape, suggesting a bone-fossil is the only plausible explanation.
 Viewed:  12720 Time(s)

HadroRef1.jpg

001z2.jpg
 Mineral: W.I.S. Hadrosaur Jaw Bone Fragment
 Description:

* a side view of the WIS jaw fragment displaying complex symmetry, and evidence of high-speed entry/exit craters caused by high-speed particle impacts traveling completely through the object. .
 Viewed:  12740 Time(s)

001z2.jpg

Microcrater1.jpg
 Mineral: Micro Impact Crater on WIS Bone Fragment
 Description:

* 20x view of micro-impact crater on surface of WIS Hadrosaur Jaw fragment. The haversian canal structure commonly identified within fossil bones can still be observed. Note: the melt-rim surrounding the target surface area. This micro impact crater was caused by a high-speed (Fe) particle, lining the impact shaft with melted-fused particles of Fe and many other exotic trace elements.
 Viewed:  12727 Time(s)

Microcrater1.jpg

WISlightPHOTO.jpg
 Mineral: WIS U.F.O. Photo (one and only)
 Description:

* This is the only photo the strange object would let me take. This event may not be the strangest U.F.O. encounter ever witnessed and recorded, however not many people can claim they've had a heated-argument-encounter with one. Note: The actual light captured in this photo completely changes depending on the "angle" you view it from. I've always considered that very strange as well.
 Viewed:  12713 Time(s)

WISlightPHOTO.jpg

ALshawani

PostPosted: Dec 10, 2020 05:15    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

Hello all
Yesterday, I headed southwest from the first place, about 30 kilometers away, and in a place like rocks, either fiery or tense with high heat, I found a strange formation that I could not distinguish whether it is mineral or organic

٢٠٢٠١٢٠٩_١٧١٠٤٤.jpg
 Description:
West of Libya
 Viewed:  12516 Time(s)

٢٠٢٠١٢٠٩_١٧١٠٤٤.jpg

٢٠٢٠١٢٠٩_١٧١٢١٦.jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  12513 Time(s)

٢٠٢٠١٢٠٩_١٧١٢١٦.jpg

٢٠٢٠١٢٠٩_١٧١٢٠٦.jpg
 Description:
Libya
 Viewed:  12494 Time(s)

٢٠٢٠١٢٠٩_١٧١٢٠٦.jpg

Firmo Espinar

PostPosted: Dec 10, 2020 05:59    Post subject: Re: Who can help me  

Hi Al.

It seems to me may be Calcite.

Index -> FOR BEGINNERS: What is it? Where is it from?   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 2
  Goto page 1, 2  Next  

Jump to: